|Item ID||Starting Bid||Bids||Current Bid|
Michael Schumacher Ferrari Print Collection - Set of six limited edition watercolour prints by Suffolk, England based motorsport artist Sally Brigham. These prints depict significant events in the racing career of seven time Formula 1 Champion Michael Schumacher during his time with the Marlboro Scuderia Ferrari team. Each print is signed and numbered by the artist, and each one comes with a description card that is also signed and numbered to match the associated print. (4 of the 6 prints shown in photo)
1. Canada 2000 - Michael led from the start and became the first driver to win from pole in 13 races. (#5/250) 12”x8.5”.
2. Hungaroring 1998 - Regarded as one of Michael's greatest drives (#5/250) 12.5”x8”
3. Barcelona 1996 - Another dominant performance for Michael in the rain. (#8/250) 11.5”x8.5”
4. Michael and Rubens - Teammates embrace. (#7/250) 11.5”x8.5"
5. Monaco 1997 - Victory after a last second switch to the back-up car before the start of the race. (#12/250) 10.5x 8.5"
6. Suzuka 2000 - Michael wins the driver's title for Ferrari. (#12/250) 13.5"x 8.5"
Each print is signed and numbered by the artist, and each one comes with a description card that is also signed and numbered to match the associated print.
Donated by Russell Purcell